Sindh Revenue Board collects record revenue in December
Sindh Revenue Board collects record revenue in December. Here is a good news that Sindh Revenue Board (SRB) has made a record revenue collection of Rs 17.6 billion in December 2022.
According to the media news, during the month of December 2022, the SRB collected:
- Rs 17.6 billion as compared to Rs 14.2 billion revenue collection made in December 2021,
- which is a growth of 24% in revenue collections.
It is important to mention here that revenue collection during December 2022 is the highest-ever collection in any of the months in the first half of the financial year since SRB started collecting the Sindh sales tax in 2011-12.
Moreover, in the first six months of the financial year 2022-23,
- SRB collected Rs.80.34 billion as compared to the collection of Rs. 65.50 billion during the first six months of the last financial year 2021-22,
- having revenue growth of 23%.
- The Sindh Revenue Board (SRB) is aimed to achieve the budgeted revenue target of Rs. 180 billion for the current year 2022-23.