You can pay FBR (Federal Board of Revenue) income tax, sales tax, customs duty and excise duty online through Standard Chartered Online internet banking, mobile banking and ATM. It is the round-the-clock facility provided to pay customs duties, taxes and other dues electronically from his bank account through internet banking, ATMs or bank’s mobile applications. Taxpayers can use this facility to pay taxes directly from their bank accounts.
Step 1: Creating PSID from FBR’s Website
- In order to pay your tax dues, the person has to log into FBR’s efile system by using the same credentials you used to log into Iris. After logging, access the e-Payments tab.
- In the e-Payments tab, access Create Payment and then select an appropriate option from Income Tax Annual Return/ Sales Tax / Federal excise etc. On the next page, a payment slip ID (PSID) will be created by: 1- Selecting the relevant Tax Year, 2- Typing the Tax amount due, 3- Selecting the mode of payment (select ADC to pay online)
- This will create your e-Payment slip.
- Click the print button to download the PSID. You can deposit the tax amount by using PSID online or by physically visiting your bank branch.
- Print the PSID Challan on completion of payment for further processing.
- Log in to the online / internet / mobile banking system of your Standard Chartered Online banking App or visit ATM facility.
- Go to the Bill Payment section and select “FBR” as a biller.
- Enter PSID number generated by Iris system.
- After entering PSID number, the payment details shall be visible to the taxpayer for approval of the payment of taxes. Upon confirmation, the bank account of the taxpayer shall be debited and a message of the successful transaction shall be visible on the screen.
- The payment will be provisionally authorized after confirmation from the taxpayer. Within 03 hours of confirmation, the payment will be marked as paid. A computerized payment receipt (CPR) will be provided to the taxpayer through e-mail and confirmation message sent on SMS. CPR will also be available to FBR system for use.
- Taxpayer can utilize this computerized payment receipt (CPR) in their declaration form on Iris Website.
You can make tax payments through Standard Chartered Online ATMs. Follow these steps to make the payment:
- Go to Main Menu >
- Bill Payment >
- Tax Company >
- FBR e-Payment >
- Insert your Payment Slip ID in the field to proceed with the payment request.
Tax Payment through Bank Branches – Over the Counter (OTC)
FBR dues can be deposited Over the Counter by visiting your bank branch.
- Provide the system generated FBR tax challan containing a PSID number, along with the amount and other relevant particulars.
- In addition to the challan form, the depositor shall be required to present Bank’s prescribed deposit slip, duly filled and signed by the depositor. The title of the beneficiary on the deposit slip must be mentioned as “Federal Board of Revenue”.
|Bank Name||Automated Teller Machine (ATM)||Internet Banking (Retail)||Internet Banking (Corporate)||Mobile App/USSD||Over The Counter|
|National Bank of Pakistan||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|FINCA Microfinance Bank||No||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Telenor Microfinance Bank||No||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Bank of Punjab||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|NRSP Microfinance Limited||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Bank Al Habib||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|APNA Microfinance Bank||Yes||No||No||No||Yes|
|Bank of Khyber||Yes||No||No||No||Yes|
|MCB Islamic Bank||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Standard Chartered Bank||Yes||yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|First Women Bank||No||No||No||No||Yes|