Tax Offices, State Bank and National Bank Timings on 30 and 29 June: Pakistan tax offices have been directed to follow extended office hours on the last two days of the current financial year i.e. June 29, 2022 and June 30, 2022 for collection of duty and taxes on last day of fiscal year.
Tax Offices, State Bank and National Bank Timings on 30 and 29 June
Extended Office Timings of Tax Offices
As per directions of Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) on Friday:
- all Large Tax Offices (LTOs), Medium Tax Office (MTO), Corporate Tax Offices (CTOs) and Regional Tax offices (RTOs) would remain open and observe extended working hours till 10:00 PM on Wednesday, June 29, 2022 and
- till 12:00 AM on Thursday, June 30, 2022, to facilitate the taxpayers in payment of duties and taxes.
READ MORE: 1st July Bank Holiday in Pakistan
Timings of State Bank of Pakistan and National Bank Branches
- till 8:00 PM and 12:00 AM on 29th and 30th June 2022, respectively for collection of government taxes and duties through manual mode as well as ADC’s Over-the-Counter (OTC) facility.
- Furthermore, M/s NIFT shall arrange special clearing at 12:00 AM on 30th June 2022 for same day clearing of payment instruments. Moreover, M/s NIFT shall submit final returns to SBP-BSC offices for settlement by 10:00 AM on July 01, 2022.
- Moreover, M/s 1Link shall arrange to provide the settlement of transactions executed till 12:00 AM on 30th June 2022 by 09:00 AM on July 01, 2022.
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) branches shall settle their transactions of 30th June 2022 with respective SBP field offices and head office latest by 12:00 PM next day i.e. July 01, 2022.