How to charge mobile without electricity
How to charge mobile without electricity. Following are the different methods you can follow for charging a mobile phone without electricity availability.
- Battery Pack: If you have an external mobile battery pack that is charged at the time of the outage, then you can use it to charge your mobile phone.
- Solar-Powered Charger: Solar energy is a great alternative to electricity. We can also use a solar-powered charger for charging our mobile at the time of non-availability of electricity near you. Because this device only requires the power of the sun to charge.
- Charge With Laptop: When there is no electricity but you have a charged laptop then you can get benefit from it and charge the mobile phone from your laptop.
- Charge mobile phone With Your Car: You can also charge your mobile phone from your car and plug your mobile phone cable at the charging point near your car dashboard. Sometimes this device is externally fixed and sometimes installed by default with the car. You can also charge the mobile with a battery of your car directly without starting the car.
- Visit a mosque near you: In an emergency, you can also go Mosque near you and charge your mobile there. Because the mosque is a place where UPS battery backups are available and any person in an emergency case only gets the benefit. Advice is here that you should first take permission from the administrator of the mosque for this purpose.