How to Check Online NTN via CNIC Number?
If you want to check National Tax Number (NTN) by using CNIC Number then follow the below method:
- Open the website of FBR https://e.fbr.gov.pk/
- Click on the tab “Search Taxpayers“
- Click on the tab “NTN Inquiry“
- To check NTN number in Pakistan, click on the “Taxpayer Profile Inquiry” option from the left sidebar.
- Select your relevant option from the drop-down i.e., Parameter Type, Which may be CNIC Number / NTN Number / Passport Number / Registration Number / Incorporation Number.
Provide your “Registration No” in the registration field. (Number Provided by FBR while taxpayer’s registration of National Taxation Number (NTN), but according to Selection of “Parameter Type”).
- If You selected “CNIC” in “Parameter Type” then Provide your “CNIC” in the “Registration No.” field.
- Provide captcha against the “Captcha” field / Enter Code which is already given in front of this field.
- After Provision of all required information, Now click the “Verify” button.
- It will provide you all the Information related to taxpayer (Registration No, Reference No (which is used as NTN Number), Registered for Sales Tax (Yes/No), Name of Taxpayer, Taxpayer Category, PP/Reg/Inc No, Email, Cell, Address, Registered On, Tax Office, Registration Status, any Business Added (Business Name, Business Activities, Business Address).
- 200 Prize Bond List 2023 Faisalabad 15 March 2023
- 200 prize bond draw today announced | 15 March 2023
- 200 Prize Bond Lucky Draw Result Today
- 200 Prize Bond Draw List | 15 March 2023
- List of City Dialing Codes in Pakistan
- Where Can I find my NTN Number | Online NTN Verification
- 200 Prize Bond Draw Schedule 2023
- The Prize Bond Schedule 2023 State Bank of Pakistan
- What is the Surcharge for ATL FBR 2023
- 25000 Premium Prize Bond Draw Result Today | 10 March 2023