What is T20 World Cup Final Weather Forecast. Pakistan v England at the MCG – it’s like the 1992 50 Over World Cup all over again as the men’s T20 World Cup final reaches its peak with event in wait on Sunday night.
What is T20 World Cup Final Weather Forecast
According to the Bureau of Meteorology:
- Wet weather is forecast for Sunday’s T20 World Cup final in Melbourne,
- with rain between 8-20mm expected,
- along with the chance of a severe thunderstorm.
Fortunately Monday representing a reserve day, but weather forecast of Monday is:
- on Monday weather forecast is expected with a 95 per cent chance of rain
- and 5-10mm rain is expected
T20 World Cup Final Date, Time and Venue
WHERE: Melbourne Cricket Ground
WHEN: 1:00 pm Sunday (Pakistan Time) and 7pm AEDT, 13th November
TEAMS: Pakistan vs England
Reserve Day for T20 World Cup Final Match
The ICC does have a reserve day scheduled for the final if necessary. However, it will be tried to complete the match on the night first.
- In the finals, a minimum of 10 overs must be bowled to the side batting second for it to be an official match.
- If the reserve day is used, the match will start at 3pm AEDT.
- On the reserve day it will be a continuation from whatever happens on Sunday night.
- With overs reduced and the DLS coming into play before the reserve day option will be used.