Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has notified today that for application of the last date of income tax returns to be 8th December 2020, it is necessary that all applications for extension in time for filing of income tax returns from taxpayer is to be accepted generously by the relevant officers of income tax.
FBR notified this while discussing the section 119 of the Income tax ordinance 2001 which deals with the “extension in time for filing income tax returns”.
Federal Board Of Revenue said that repeatedly extensions in time for filing income tax returns over the years effect the credibility of the administration of the department.
In notification, FBR has directed to its officers to be vigilant and generous in giving extensions in time for filing tax returns. That’s why FBR has made its IRIS capable / handle the extensions applications from taxpayers.
- Last date to file income tax returns and extended timings of FBR and Banks
- Govt considering withdrawal of sales tax exemptions
- No Warning from FBR before freezing taxpayers bank accounts
- Will FBR extend last date in filing income tax returns 2021?
- FBR decides to revise valuation of immovable properties
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020