Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) issued procedure for cash back of sales tax amount @5% (five percent) to customers. Paid at the time of purchase from Tier-1 retailers. SRO 1339(I)/2020 issued by FBR, dated December 16, 2020 to make amendment in Sales Tax Rules, 2006.
Procedures for getting cash back of sales tax @ 5% on tier-1 retailers
(1) All customers of Tier-1 retailers are entitled to refund @5 percent of the sales tax paid as cash back on purchases made from Teir-1 retailers.
(2) Under sub-rule (1) the cash back through online, the customer have to log on to the mobile application.
(3) After log on under sub-rule (2), a FBR wallet account shall be created for every eligible customer.
(4) Allowed / approved outlets may also create FBR wallet account for every customer.
(5) on the same pattern FBR wallet account shall create for every point of sale by the approved outlet.
(6) Customer can verify the authenticity of the electronically generated invoice by using the mobile application.
(7) When invoice is verified, the system shall automatically calculate the sale tax @5 percent amount already paid on the invoice.
(8) Then customer will able to transfer the amount of 5% sales tax determined under sub-rule (7) into his FBR wallet account.
(9) The customer may refund the amount within one month of his purchases. Which accumulated in his FBR wallet account on any approved outlet. Who shall refund the amount accumulated in the wallet account of the customer. After confirming that the amount transferred from the customer’s wallet account to the approved outlets wallet account.
(10) The tier-1 approved outlet then may adjust the amount which was refunded to the customer. It will automatically upload from the approved outlet’s wallet account to the sales tax return of the approved outlet. For the related tax month / period by auto adjusting the output tax liability.
- When is the 1st Date of Ramadan
- Minimum Nisab for Zakat Deduction on Saving Bank Account 2023
- 200 Prize Bond List 2023 Faisalabad 15 March 2023
- 200 prize bond draw today announced | 15 March 2023
- 200 Prize Bond Lucky Draw Result Today
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- ایف بی آر نے انکم ٹیکس گوشوارہ جمع کروانے کی تاریخ 24 دسمبر تک بڑھا دی
- غیر رسمی معیشت کی حوصلہ شکنی کے لئے 25،000 روپے مالیت کے پریمیم پرائز بانڈز کا آغاز کیا گیا
- بین الاقوامی تیل کی قیمت میں اضافے پر شیئر مارکیٹ میں 165 پوائنٹس کا اضافہ ہوا
- انکم ٹیکس گوشوارے جمع کروانے کی تاریخ میں توسیع کی جاسکتی ہے
- نوکیا نے وائرس کی وجہ سے فروخت میں کمی کے باوجود منافع میں واپسی کا دعوی کیا ہے