- How to Share…
This article will give you a comprehensive guide on how to share your Jazz balance with another Jazz user.
- Make sure you and the party you are sending the credit to has an active prepaid Jazz SIM.
- Open the dialer on your phone.
- Insert the number and the amount you want to share in the given format: *100*Jazz Number*Amount in Rupees# For Example: *100*03055696556*300#
- After you have inserted the number that you want to send the credit to, along with the amount in rupees, you will see a message box on your screen to confirm Jazz share.
- Type 1 to confirm and proceed.
- Please note that you will be charged Rs. 4.77 + tax/transaction for utilizing this service.
- The limit to share Jazz balance from one number to another is Rs. 500 per transaction.
- You can only share a maximum of Rs. 500 and a minimum of Rs. 15 in a day.
- All prices are exclusive of tax and Jazz can change the codes at any given time.
Popular Stories Right now