Senior Automobiles (Pvt.) Ltd Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
About the job
Graduation or Masters degree in Accounts/Finance
– Having 1-2 years experience of dealing with tax related matters i-e filing
of tax returns and withholding statements etc.
– Experience of Automobile Industry would be a plus
Deputy Manager Taxation & Statutory Reporting
Hilal Foods (Pvt) Ltd. Karāchi, Sindh, Pakistan
About the job
To be responsible for all taxation and relevant compliance matters.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant tax laws
- Finalization and submission of Corporate Tax Returns
- Ensure timely filing of Sales & Withholding Tax Returns
- Ensure timely response of Tax Notices & Audits
- Devise Tax Strategy for the group
- Lead Financial and Management Reporting
Qualifications & Competencies
- MBA – Finance with Qualified CA degree from an accredited institute
- 7 – 8 years of relevant experience (preferably in FMCG industry)
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Tax Laws and IFRS
- Must possess sound planning, analytical and people management skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead team
Maple Consultants | Tax And Financial Advisers
Accounting Peshawar, Khyber Pukhtoonkhwa
About the job
Required ACCA (Affiliate or Finalist) / CA (Inter)
With at least one year of experience in Taxation and Accounts.
(Builder sector preferred)
No of Post: 01
Assistant Manager Taxation
Daraz Karachi Division, Pakistan
About the job
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice – present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering E-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
Who are we looking for?Experience: 4-5 Years of experience in taxation
Education: ACCA Qualified
As part of the team, we expect you to adopt our philosophy of an equal balance of ‘managing’ and ‘empowering’.
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Customer commitment
- Embrace change
The ecommerce market in our countries is still ‘growing up’ and managing ongoing change will be critical to your success at Daraz. We operate a matrix organization where cross-regional specialist teams support the country management. It is therefore critical that you are agile and work well with other managers
- Overseeing timely filling of sales tax return (FBR/PRA/SRB/KPRA) and resolve any operational issue and ensure to discharge quarterly advance tax liability on or before deadline
- Ensure that all entries are posted in GL on weekly basis
- Prepare tax aging for FBR, PRA and SRB
- Prepare, collect and provide deliverables for tax notice
- Company’s representative to tax authorities
- Advisory to cross functional department
- Prepare data for regional reporting template and request
- Adhoc working for management analysis for taxes
- Recovery of input vat from vendors
- Coordinate and manage the team task together
- Replied to tax Dept for any notice on timely basis
- Assist management to write comments on law to Government
- Prepare sales analysis on region wise
What we offer
International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth.
A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem with regular visits to China and South East Asia.
Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders in the ‘tech’ industry.
Competitive salary and incentive package
Health & life insurance
Relocation support (if applicable)
GroupM | Financial Controller
GroupM Karachi Division, Pakistan
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Financial Controller to join us. In this role, you will liaise with GroupM /Agency team to oversee the day-to-day activities of the reporting, budgeting and compliance function and ensure the company’s finance is organized and efficient and produces accurate financial and management accounts.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Chief Financial Officer
3 best things about the job:
- Opportunity to work for World Best Agencies under one roof
- Multi facets roles, advisor, trusted partner, leader, listener, executor, etc
- Fast pace, demanding, fun loving and satisfying work environment.
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- You will be in pace with the GroupM’s value proposition and familiar with the company culture.
- To assist in budgeting, quarterly forecasting and monthly rolling forecast for agencies and GroupM.
- Assuming the commercial role of the agencies assigned, on track to becoming the trusted business partner to agencies.
In six months:
- You will be able to make analysis on the agency’s financial performance and involve in the daily operation of the business and operational finance.
- Being a valued team member in supporting to drive growth of the company.
In 12 months:
- You will be able to advise the management team on the strategy and deployment of resources in order to facilitate the management of the business.
- Ability to plan, strategize and execute mid to long term plan to improve the overall financials margins for agencies and group.
What your day job looks like at GroupM:
- Perform monthly closing and financial reporting, liaison with regional finance team on reporting matters.
- Provide and interpret financial information of the company to the Group management.
- Preparing budgets and quarterly forecasts and timely submission to regional office.
- Ensure that SOX controls are in place and implemented effective and efficiently.
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines to regional office and local management.
- Monitoring actual performance with budgets and forecasts, providing summary of variances and reasoning.
- Must be aware of making chart of accounts, balance sheet and profit and loss account.
- Ensure completion of audits and compliance related tasks.
- Work extensively to build good working relationships with the business teams.
- Ensuring of commercial and reporting teams development through on the job training.
- Oversee the commercial and client management services teams to provide guidance as per the financial perspective of particular agency
- Support the specialized unit i.e Trading, Digital and ESP in terms of budgeting and targets achievement.
- Oversee all the legal related matters are resolved. Ensuring of complete agreements with internal and external customers.
- Monitor and support tax related tasks with alignment of local laws.
What you’ll bring:
- Self-driven, forward looking, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus.
- Ability to lead, plan and manage change.
- Ability to earn respect and trust from senior management and external stakeholders.
- Diligent and willing to be hands, ‘roll up your sleeves’
- Flexibility and comfortable working in a fast pace matrix reporting environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive thinking, motivated and collaborative team player.
- In depth knowledge of processes, tools and techniques.
- MBA (Finance)/ACCA qualified/CA part qualified with articleship completed from a reputed firm of Chartered Accountant.
- At least 8 -10 years of in similar position, people, team management skill is essential.
More about GroupM
GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people, and is increasingly working closely for the benefit of clients with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar. Together, GroupM and Kantar account for over 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than $20 billion.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
GroupM Pakistan is the leading global media investment management operation in Pakistan. It serves as the parent company to WPP media agencies i.e m/SIX, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Xaxis and Mindshare. We see major growth coming on Digital Platforms where we have seen Internet Penetration growing to 87 million Broad Band users + 85 million 3G/4G subscribers.
Social media platforms have also grown substantially in Pakistan where FB stands at 34 million subscribers & Tik Tok has replaced Instagram to become 2nd most penetrated social platform with 22 million subscribers in Pakistan. While the digitization of the market is happening at a faster pace it has also given a lot of new opportunities in various areas & specializations like Ecommerce, Digital Content, Video Planning solutions, Technology and Data & Analytics in Pakistan. As such, GroupM Pakistan is in a very strategic position to develop and grow our talents.
- What is the Dollar to PKR History 2023?
- USD to PKR Inter Bank Forex Rate Today Online 29 May 2023
- USD to PKR Open Market Forex Rate Today 29 May 2023
- USD to PKR Open Market Forex Rate Today 27 May 2023
- Interbank Dollar Rate in Pakistan | 27 May 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- ایف بی آر نے انکم ٹیکس گوشوارہ جمع کروانے کی تاریخ 24 دسمبر تک بڑھا دی
- غیر رسمی معیشت کی حوصلہ شکنی کے لئے 25،000 روپے مالیت کے پریمیم پرائز بانڈز کا آغاز کیا گیا
- بین الاقوامی تیل کی قیمت میں اضافے پر شیئر مارکیٹ میں 165 پوائنٹس کا اضافہ ہوا
- انکم ٹیکس گوشوارے جمع کروانے کی تاریخ میں توسیع کی جاسکتی ہے
- نوکیا نے وائرس کی وجہ سے فروخت میں کمی کے باوجود منافع میں واپسی کا دعوی کیا ہے