Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) issued an office order on Thursday for establishment of ‘export oriented sectors Registration cell’ to allow concessionary tariff on supply of electricity and gas to export-oriented sectors (former zero-rated sector).
The FBR nominated following officers to the cell: Khalid Mehmood, Second Secretary (ST-L&P), Imran Ullah Khan, Senior Auditor (ST-L&P) and Majid Hussain Abbasi, Inspector (ST-L&P).
The functions of the ESRC are to: examine the particulars and recommendations of the respective associations and particulars of the taxpayer including declarations in the registration profile etc. as required, and forward the case to the ministry of commerce for further processing. In collaboration with Inland Revenue field formations for ground-check, report and recommendations, If any discrepancies highlighted in the verification report and data available with the FBR.
The procedure for the registration of export-oriented sectors (former zero-rated sector) shall become applicable with effect from January 07, 2021.
Following is the list of export oriented sectors associations:
01. All Pakistan Textile Mills Association (APTMA)
02. Pakistan Readymade Garments Manufacturers & Exporters Association (PRGMEA)
03. Pakistan Hosiery Manufacturers Association (PHMA)
04. Pakistan Textile Exporters Association (PTEA)
05. Pakistan Leather Garments Manufacturers & Exporters Association (PLGMEA)
06. Pakistan Sports Goods Manufacturers & Exporters Association
07. Surgical Instruments Manufacturing Association of Pakistan
08. Pakistan Denim Manufacturers and Exporters Association
09. All Pakistan Textile Processing Mills Association (APTPMA)
Sales tax zero rated Supplies in Pakistan: ALSO READ
- Today’s gold rates in Pakistan – 18 August 2022Today’s gold rates in Pakistan – 18 August 2022 Today’s Gold Rates in Pakistan – 18 August 2022: The price of a single tola of 24-karat gold in Pakistan is Rs 141,200 on Thursday, 18 August 2022. The price of…
- Good News for Car BuyersGood News for Car Buyers:. In recent past days, renowned car makers Toyota, Honda and Suzuki increased prices of their car variants. This increase was due to inflation in the country. Inflation increased massively and break out all previous records….
- How to Check Your Bank Balance OnlineHow to Check Your Bank Balance Online How to Check Your Bank Balance Online:. We often try to check bank balance of our bank account. Because we may intend to pay Loan, pay utility bills or payment of educational expenses….
- FBR Rebuts News Story Published by a NewspaperFBR Rebuts News Story Published by a Newspaper FBR Rebuts News Story Published by a Newspaper:. Federal Board of Revenue(FBR) has categorically rejected the news item published in a newspaper that FBR system is under a major ‘cyber attack‘. This…
- 100 Prize Bond List 15 August 2022100 Prize Bond List 15 August 2022:. Prize bond draw of Rs 100 is held after every three months in different cities of Pakistan. Draw is held under the Directorate of National Savings according to their schedule of prize bonds which is issued…
- 1500 Prize Bond List 15 August 20221500 Prize Bond List 15 August 2022 1500 Prize Bond List 15 August 2022:. Prize bond draw of Rs 1500 is held after every three months in different cities of Pakistan. Draw is held under the Directorate of National Savings according to their…