How to Check CNIC Number with Mobile Number in 2022
How to Check CNIC Number with Mobile Number in 2022:. In case you are worry about how you can check CNIC number with a mobile number? then here we will provide you complete procedure of this.
Every citizen must register for the Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) when they reach the age of major which is 18 years old. National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) issues CNICs to citizens of Pakistan.
The Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) is the card that gives identification to an individual as a citizen of Pakistan. CNIC has unique 13 digits numbers at birth when parents register their child in their database. This unique 13 digits number will be the CNIC number when you reach the age of 18.
USES of a CNIC?
There are lot of reasons that why we should have a CNIC? We need CNIC for various reasons in Pakistan and these are listed below:
- To cast vote
- For applying in bank for opening a bank account.
- Applying for obtaining a Pakistani passport.
- For getting a Driving licence.
- To purchase vehicle or property
- To get a Mobile phone SIM card.
How to Check SIM Owner Details with Mobile Number?
- Open the Messages application from your phone.
- Type ‘MNP’ and send it to 667.
- You will receive a response from 667 in which all the details associated with your SIM such as owner name, CNIC number and IMSI and Activation date will be displayed.
- Ufone users can also check it by dialing *336#.