How to Check Number of Sims on ID Card Online 2023
How to Check Number of Sims on ID Card Online 2023. We will give here information about how you can know about the no of active SIM cards issued against your CNIC number.
There are two easy methods to check the SIMs against CNIC number:
Through Website – SIMs against CNIC number
Following is the procedure to check the number of SIMs registered against a CNIC number online via the website:
- Fort his purpose you have to first go to the PTA SIM Information Website.
- after accessing the website link you will able to open a webpage that will ask you to enter your required information.
- Now you have to enter your CNIC number in the given field.
- Verify that you are not a robot by checking the box and then press ‘Submit’.
- A list of the registered SIMs against that particular CNIC in a tabular form will show there.
- The list will be classified according to operator-wise, and total number of SIMs you have registered against your CNIC.
Through SMS – SIMs against CNIC number
Following is the procedure to check the number of SIMs issued against your CNIC via SMS,
- Open the text message application on your mobile phone.
- Type in your CNIC number without using any hyphens.
- Now, send this message to 668.
- You will soon receive a reply via text message showing you the total number of active SIM cards against each operator issued on your CNIC Number.
- Charges will PKR 2 + tax for every SMS that you send to 668.