How to Use Online Token Tax Calculator in Punjab
How to Use Online Token Tax Calculator in Punjab. Here we will explain to you all about the token tax calculator and how to pay it in Punjab, Pakistan.
What is vehicle token tax?
Token tax is a provincial tax that is collected by all provinces in Pakistan. It is a tax on vehicles and varies from vehicle to vehicle according to its type (e.g., CC). It is paid annually by large vehicles and normally collected from small vehicles once at registration. In Punjab, Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control Department of the Government of the Punjab is the token tax collecting authority.
How to Calculate token tax calculator in Punjab?
Here complete steps are given that how you can calculate vehicle token tax:
- Visit the Excise and Taxation Department’s website
- Go to the “Motor Vehicle Tax Calculators” tab
- a new tab will open named, “Token Tax Calculator“,
- here you need to enter your vehicle registration number (like: BE-12-4456) and then press “Calculate“
- it will give you complete detail of token tax payable of your vehicle
How to Pay vehicle token tax online in Punjab?
We will explain to you here how you can pay vehicle token tax in Punjab. Complete step-by-step procedures are given here for such calculation:
- Install the e-Pay Punjab application from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Create an account to get started.
- Select Token Tax under the Excise and Taxation Department tab.
- Enter vehicle registration number (eg. LEA-123 or LEA-20-123).
- After confirming details, generate a challan.
- Note down the PISD number provided to pay token tax online.
The 17-digit PSID number that is generated is unique for each transaction and will be used to pay token tax online using any of the methods outlined below.
Pay vehicle token tax online – payment methods
You have the option to make payments using a variety of options including:
- Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking
- OTC (Over the Counter) banking transaction
List of Rates of Vehicle token tax
We have given here list of rates of vehicle token tax according to vehicle engine capacity.
|Token Tax on|
|Motorcycle (Single Payment for Life)||1,500||–|
|Motor Cars – 1,000 CC or Less (One-Time Payment)||15,000||–|
|1,000 to 1,300 CC||1,800||–|
|1,301 to 1,500 CC||6,000||15,000|
|1,501 to 2,000 CC||9,000||25,000|
|2,001 to 2,500 CC||12,000||100,000|